Welcome to Hydrology @ ASU
Our water research group at Arizona State University collaboratively studies hydrological processes in natural and urban environments and their interactions with ecologic, atmospheric and geomorphic phenomenon.
In these pages, learn about our innovative research projects, publications, data and modeling products, field sites, and about our group members. We are hiring for multiple positions in urban hydrology and regional hydrologic modeling, see about us.
We are part of the School of Sustainable Engineering and the Built Environment, Global Futures Laboratory, and the School of Earth and Space Exploration. We innovate in hydrology and water resources using scientific, engineering, and sustainability principles to achieve social impact. Prof. Vivoni is Specialty Area Coordinator and Fulton Professor of Hydrosystems Engineering and Director, Center for Hydrologic Innovations.
- Prof. Enrique Vivoni receives the 2022 International Award from the Mexican Carbon Program
- Prof. Enrique Vivoni receives the 2022 Curriculum Innovation Award from the Lincoln Institute of Land Policy
- Prof. Enrique Vivoni honored as a 2021 AAAS Lifetime Fellow, see ASU News
- KJZZ Phoenix discusses the Southwestern US drought in the Colorado River. See and listen at KJZZ
- KJZZ Phoenix presents outcomes from Encanto Park study. See and listen at KJZZ