Welcome to Hydrology @ ASU
Our water research group studies hydrological processes in natural and urban environments and their interactions with ecologic, atmospheric and geomorphic phenomenon. We are part of the Center for Hydrologic Innovations.
In these pages, learn about our innovative research projects, publications, data and modeling products, field sites, and about our group members. We are hiring for multiple positions in urban hydrology, remote sensing and hydrologic modeling, see about us.
We are part of the School of Sustainable Engineering and the Built Environment, Global Futures Laboratory, and the School of Earth and Space Exploration. We innovate in hydrology and water resources using scientific, engineering, and sustainability principles to achieve social impact. Prof. Vivoni is Specialty Area Coordinator and Fulton Professor of Hydrosystems Engineering and Director, Center for Hydrologic Innovations.
- 2023 Governor’s Award for Arizona’s Future announced for ASU’s Colorado River study with Central Arizona Project.
- Mexican Carbon Program honors Prof. Enrique Vivoni with the 2022 International Award.
- Prof. Enrique Vivoni receives the 2022 Curriculum Innovation Award from the Lincoln Institute of Land Policy
- ASU News reports Prof. Enrique Vivoni honored as a 2021 AAAS Lifetime Fellow
- KJZZ Phoenix presents outcomes from Encanto Park study. See and listen at KJZZ