Welcome to Hydrology @ ASU
Our group in the Center for Hydrologic Innovations studies hydrological processes in natural and urban environments.
We are part of the School of Sustainable Engineering and the Built Environment and the Global Futures Laboratory. We innovate in hydrology and water resources using scientific, engineering, and sustainability principles to achieve social impact. Prof. Vivoni is Specialty Area Coordinator and Fulton Professor of Hydrosystems Engineering and Director, Center for Hydrologic Innovations.
- 2023 Governor’s Award for Arizona’s Future announced for ASU’s Colorado River study with Central Arizona Project.
- ASU State Press profiles the new Arizona Water Observatory and Decision Support System led by the Center for Hydrologic Innovations.
- Mexican Carbon Program honors Prof. Enrique Vivoni with 2022 International Award for his binational contributions to science.
- Prof. Enrique Vivoni receives the 2022 Curriculum Innovation Award from the Lincoln Institute of Land Policy for his curricular developments on water.
- ASU News reports Prof. Enrique Vivoni honored as a 2021 AAAS Lifetime Fellow
- KJZZ Phoenix presents outcomes from Encanto Park study on water and carbon fluxes. See at KJZZ